- Download and install Python
- Download and install PyWin
- Download and install Git
- Download latest build of CouchPotato (this is a compressed file)
- Unpack the latest build to somewhere (I use c:\utils\CouchPotato.v2 but upto you)
- Run the command
- That should launch CP, go through the initial install guide and import your previous database. I would put the app on a port other than the V1 one, so you can run in tandem.
- Configure the rest of the app now, just pop into settings and basically copy and paste the settings from V1 across.
- Create a shortcut in your %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup folder to run C:\Python27\python.exe C:\utils\Couchpotato.v2\Couchpotato.py and your all set.