Well then, I thought this would happen sooner or later. It seems that Fanjita has got his boot loader (now on v0.7) booting quite a few EBoot’s now (List Here and Here). If you want the benefit’s of PSP v2.0 and the applications you run are in the OK lists (Note will not launch Devhook or Fastloader yet), then this is what to do.
- First Download the Sony PSP v2.0 EBoot (Local Copy 17Mb)
- Copy the above file to psp\game\update and name it EBOOT.PBP
- Goto the Update run on the game menu and run it (make sure you have power plugged in)
- Copy the contents of the PSP 2.0 Firmware Loader (400k) to the root of the memory card
- Now use the PSP Photo Viewer to open the EBOOT Loader folder to launch the application.
This is a great advancement in the world of launchers for V2.0 PSP’s. With a little luck Fanjita can get it to launch kernel mode applications properly then we can all update to V2.0 firmware.